DIY Your Own Citrus Wreath
- Start by spray painting your stick wreath, if you prefer to keep it natural then go ahead and skip ahead.
- While you wait for that to dry start cutting pieces of the Green Ruscus with your wire cutters, try and cut them at their ends
- Next, take your dried wreath and begin hot glueing in your greenery. Make sure to position the stems so that they are going in a clockwise direction. My technique is to put hot glue at the stems and push the stems into the sticks on the wreath. So imagine you're weaving the greenery into the sticks while the hot glue on the ends secures them in. Watch those fingers from the heat!
- Do this until you've completely covered the diamater of your stick wreath.
- Now here comes the fun part, you could involve the little ones on this one, Aryyan got a kick out of adding the oranges to our new wreath. It's simple, hot glue on the tops of the oranges and place where ever you like. I like them to look natural so I avoid uniformity.
- For the holidays I added some berries to mine, you could always add any other greenery of your choice and a ribbon as well.